The kids enjoyed the whisking and cutting out the shapes. And since these fruit snacks are made out of 100% juice, they can have as much as they want :)
One envelope Knox gelatin per 1/2 cup of juice
Juice of your choice
1. Sprinkle gelatin over room temperature juice and let sit about 2 minutes to soften.
2. Heat juice/gelatin mixture in a saucepan until it boils. Continue whisking the mixture to make sure all the gelatin has dissolved. Let the mixture cook about 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool about 2 minutes.
4. Pour into a shallow pan and refrigerate until set, about 30 mins - 1 hour depending on the thickness.
5. Once set, cut out shapes using small cutters. Store in air tight containers. Enjoy!