Turkey Basil with Garlic Stir Fried Watercress **

From my Mom


My mom's Basil recipe (found in a previous post) is incredibly versatile. I tend to mix it up by just switching the meat component. Here, I've used store bought extra-lean ground turkey. Minimal prep and clean up required, which is always appreciated on a tiring day :) I made some garlic stir-fried watercress to accompany it.



Garlic Stir Fried Watercress
Ingredients:
2 bunches watercress, rinsed
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
salt and pepper to taste


Directions:
Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and let cook about 1 minute. Add the watercress and let cook until wilted, about 30 seconds to a minute. Add the oyster sauce, stir to combine and taste. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Comments