Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chip Cookies ***

From Ghirardelli


I made these cookies for a friend and my little siblings. Typically they have nuts in them, but since my little siblings don't like nuts, I omitted the macadamia nuts. Since they aren't exactly healthy cookies (even though they are yummy :)), I didn't have any.

Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 t. vanilla extract
3 cups unsifted flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
2 cups Ghirardelli Classic White Chips
1 1/2 cups Macadamia Nuts, chopped

Directions
Preheat oven to 350, Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Blend in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in white chips and huts. Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes.

Comments